Samsung Galaxy S2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

@rhmuser...Wow! If its crashing that often, I'd get another one.

As for the network.... Today at 2:00pm...Edge for 5min. Then NOTHING for about another 3-4min...THEN 4G and 4Bars??? In that time, I had not moved more than 3 Feet??
I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

RHMUSER... I've had no problems like this on my sgs2. Yours could be a hardware defect
I Plan to Stick Around

Barbas.... If someone took it then its stolen. Report it stolen
I Plan to Stick Around

I did, can Rogers find it if some one change the sim card?

I Plan to Stick Around

I think rogers has some kind of replacement policy if a phones stolen but I'm not sure exactly how it works maybe someone else here knows more
I Plan to Stick Around

use a usb port on the back of your computer, not the front
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone had any luck with upgrading at FS or BB lately?  Or are they even stickier this time of year and staying with new customers only?  I would love to take advantage of the $19.99 S2 LTE at FS right now!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

You can not do a upgrade for that price. If you read the fine little print it says " NEW ACTIVATIONS ONLY". This means you going to have to do a new activation & not a hardware upgrade. It rarely happens where BB & FS gives you the new actiovations price for a upgrade.

I Plan to Stick Around

@splashdown wrote:

Still not happy with the network, but speeds are improving. I live north of Toronto and outside LTE zone and often do not get calls on the phone, even if I dial my own number from the home phone. There needs to be something done to make reception better overall but the freezing is something wrong and not typical.

Splashdown.... do you have an LTE SIM and plan?  Are you in an LTE area when you can't receive calls?

If you have an LTE SIM and plan, and are experiencing "No service" and "Emergency calls only" messages at specific locations where you know there is a strong Rogers GSM signal....   read the thread about the GS II LTE not receiving calls while on the LTE network.

I suspect that the problem is much more widespread than is recognized.