Samsung Galaxy S2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

@Pogal_2000 wrote:

Anyone in Ottawa get a call? Smiley Sad

Yeah, but see my previous answer..picked it up in Hull

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

anyone in missisauga got there hands on one.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

also, to confirm, i did not get an email stating that its in....also, it still says in progress on my rogers site....

im kinda glad it was just by call anyways as im not on the computer as often to check email...
everyone, just wait for a call and keep your phone real close : )

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@tristanludlow8t wrote:

HOLY CRAP !!!!!

all you S2 LTE Junkies in Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga & Surrounding Hoods.

Just got a TRIPLE CONFIRMATION that this store has 8 of them....

call for yourself & tell the dude to put it aside...

I'm out...

out like iPhone 4S...

Rogers Plus Etobicoke 250 The East Mall The East Mall - Dundas St W (416) 231-5973

thanks for the tip just went over and grabbed one. the guy beside me was angered by the plans a bit "who uses 10gigs?" was ashamed to say that would be entirely possible by me. #streaming

finally no more iphone 3g 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm in Edmonton. And I haven't got mine. Called my location and nothing but iPhones came in. Plus I called the kingsway mall location. They said they had none in. It may depend on your number in the reservation list??
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Euripides wrote:
I'm in Edmonton. And I haven't got mine. Called my location and nothing but iPhones came in. Plus I called the kingsway mall location. They said they had none in. It may depend on your number in the reservation list??

Yeah they said the only ones that came in were reservations.  Only 3 came in to Kingsway, and 2 of them were for me.  You can hope that someone cancels their reservation and one will become available.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm on the reservation list haha. But I was 1113 before it went into "in progress" mode. That's why I'm wondering if they sent the phones for the people higher up on list.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Euripides wrote:
I'm on the reservation list haha. But I was 1113 before it went into "in progress" mode. That's why I'm wondering if they sent the phones for the people higher up on list.

Yeah I was 214 and 265 so mine probably went out with the first batch.  I bet yours shows up on Monday.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh what type of sim card does the S2 take? I have a iPhone 4, will it be a micro sim?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm in Edmonton too. My number was 248 and I called the store (West Edmonton) and they have nothing. Said the S2 won't be in Edmonton until February or so, when we'll have LTE... When I asked them to double check they say they're too busy with customers. Wireless wave (2nd.floor) received some but they're all gone.

Called many other places but nothing, and 90% say they never heard of this phone ever coming to Rogers or that will be coming in a few weeks... Patience please! I try to ignore their comments most of the time instead of trying educating them.

UPS don't deliver on Sundays do they?

Anyone from West edmonton Mall in Edmonton got it?