Samsung Galaxy S2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

Thanks for posting this wall-e. With all these negative feedback I've been debating if now is the right time to upgrade, or if it's worth waiting for the next generation of dual core phones.

It's nice to see that some people are happy with their purchases.

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm happy with mine too!! <3<3<3
I Plan to Stick Around

I have had mine for about 3 weeks as well and honestly I'm pretty happy with it over all. 

battery life again isnt that much different than how it was with my captivate.  unplug phone at around 6:45am each morning and by noon batt life is down to about 65-75% depending on how much i use the phone during the go train ride in the morning (I am not going out of my way to kill any apps in the background)  batt life is suffering a bit more now as i switched over to the 6gb LTE plan.

voice call volume is very good although the vibrate could be a bit stronger... but since the phone is so thin i guess you have to give a little here and there.

the phone has been very stable.  whereas with my captivate it would hang from time to time and i would have for remove batter to reset.

I have the casemate barely there for my phone no screen protector

I Plan to Stick Around

You can adjust the strength of the vibration
I Plan to Stick Around

PEOPLE  I NEED HELP  N O W  !!!!!!!!!!! I was in an accident yesterday, fire truk, ems, mto(ontario canada) opp(police) TOWTROK???I was remove from my car, take to ambulance to hospital....bla bla bla,  nothing to do with SGS2,,,,,,, yes

when I get to hospital my SAMSUNG GALAXY S 2    IS  GOING   P U F F !!!!!!  wath to do now I buy my sgs2 1 month ago in a contract for 3 years!!!!!!!  I report it lost/stole, now wath any ideas? 649.00 for a new one????500.00 to end the contract and start again?( 250.00 extra 500.00)  ?  any others ideas? I am in my chair broken ankle can go to store now.

I Plan to Stick Around

Why the page of Rogers phone finder do not open? happens to you too?

I'm a Trusted Contributor

What do you mean "P U F F"? You lost it? It's broken? In either case, your house insurance will cover any destroyed items in the vehicle resulting from the accident. Rogers is highly unlikely to help you at all in this case.

(A side note: Chrome has a built in spell check which would make reading your post much easier.)
I've Been Around

Can someone explain to me how to SYNC the SG2?

Kies doesn't do anything, can't find the phone in Explorer nothing.

I have plugged in the USB cable and other than a beep saying it's charging I get nothing.

I used to get the little USB symbol indicating it was connected but now nothing and have never been able to sync it.

I miss the good lod days when you used to get an instruction manual. Heck I still get one with a toaster!

Thanks

WIN7

I've Been Here Awhile

Try rebooting your SG2, then plugging it back into your comp.

I had the same problem, and a reboot solved it. There's also Kies Air, which works like a charm.

The manual is on the Samsung website by the way.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

@Barbas, Hope you are O.k. You have to sign up on the Rogers site for phone finder.

@Mbazdell, I don't think English is Brabas's 1st language