Samsung Galaxy S2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

adecesar:
what i did was first called my store and they said no it wasnt there yet. so then i called ups and got the exact location where the device was dropped off. i called that location and asked how long until it would ship to my store. in my case i couldnt get to the location where the phone was first delivered before closing so i waited the extra day and it was at my store in the morning
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix wrote:
Yes its been posted in the Galaxy Nexus thread. I would suggest you post that their & NOT here seeing as this thread is about the S2 LTE not the Galaxy Nexus.

Seeing as how many people in this thread mention waiting for Rogers to get the Nexus, it's definitely relevant here.  Just as relevant as your posts about the Raider. Smiley Wink

This news might even convince people on the fence to pull the trigger on the GS2 LTE from Rogers now rather than wait even longer for Roger's Galaxy Nexus.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

I post about the Raider BECAUSE i reviewed & how both S2 LTE & the Raider.... If you read most pf my post have to do with reviewing them both & people ask me about how it works & all.

Anyways.. I rather just get a phone now instead of waiting for another 2 months for the Nexus.. Remember if you reserve it threw the reservation system you are going to wait longer to get it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@shortydm11 -- According to comments it looks like he's using an emulator to run old games. ("fpse you can buy it from the market") This can be done with older phones too. 

@shaggyskunk -- Our point is that you dont need a laptop to do this anymore. Our phone is becoming the front-end to all our media. One device to rule them all, and it fits right in your pocket.

I've Been Here Awhile

So just some news to people who still havent received their S2 yet. My phone was shipped on the 8th to an address in Burlington instead of the Upper James store in Hamilton. According to UPS they shipped it and was delivered and signed for and the case is closed. Rogers has no idea where my phone is. Im on the phone now with a customer care manager. The UPS tracking number has 6 other packages with it so im assuming 6 other peoples phones are lost as well.

I Plan to Stick Around

For those that might want a case for their phone I just picked up a case-mate from BB for $25... it will offer some protection and it doesnt make the phone that much bigger either. 

I Plan to Stick Around

for those of you who used ios before.

after typing number in ios, if you hit space bar, it goes back to alphabetic keyboard.
Anyone knows how to do this with android?

thx in advance

I'm a Trusted Contributor

On the battery front.....After 13 Hrs.  With no particular effort to be frugal with use and not using any preservation methods...40% charge remaining.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Sort of on the batter front...I like the Razr...but you can't replace the battery??  What's up with that?

I Plan to Stick Around

i was playing with my phone before i go to bed but i found out that i can see weird dots in my screen when i display pure black screen. i didnt notice this when i was using my phone in light. is this normal?
try this. take a photo while covering the lens with ur finger. go somewhere dark and carefully look at the screen.. is it just my phone?