Samsung Galaxy S2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

The only thing you get is LTE data. Nothing else...
There is not actual LTE plans its just a data package they add on top of your plan. You can check out the plans & prices here

http://www.rogerslte.com/new-lte-devices

The cheapest LTE data plan that includeds 10GB is $50.

The cheapest LTE data plan that includeds 2GB is $35

The cheapest LTE data plan that includeds 6Gb is $60

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey teacher!!!!!!  I found almost everything in the phone but (teachme) tellme it is any ways to find out the amount of data used in the phone? like you see the minutes allready use,

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@barbas wrote:

Hey teacher!!!!!!  I found almost everything in the phone but (teachme) tellme it is any ways to find out the amount of data used in the phone? like you see the minutes allready use,

Use the "My Account" app from Rogers. It should be on your phone already or you can get it from the market place. I think it's about an hour or so behind usage sometimes.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Gotta say, that Razr looks pretty nice...and bullet proof.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Battery life
hi guys your battery life will be better if you turn off the LTE mode I did that and the battery is doing better here is how to turn it off
go to application then setting then wireless and network option then go down to mobile networks click on it and go to network mode now chose the second option which is GSM/HSPA(Auto mode)
YOUR BATTERY WILL LAST FOR MORE
HOPE THIS IS A USEFUL INFORMATION
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What I don't like about the phone the gingerbread 2.3.5 it dose not support the Arabic language I can't read the Arabic web!!! Iphone have no problem as well as honeycab it dose support the Arabic
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yea LTE drains your battery really bad when you are using LTE networks. That is a known fact anyways since you are going to need more power to use the LTE network.

Well with the 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich there will be Arabic support. It will take time to bring 4.0 to S2 LTE tho.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Went to Future Shop today and their deal is only for new activations. 

Wireless Wave was also waiving the new activation fee this weekend, so the deal is pretty close to the same.

Unfortunately I'm not new activating. I want to keep my el cheapo plan. So full price for me. QQ

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

This is true. If you guys read the post I & others have said this before. Future shop / best buy & Wireless wave are ONLY new activations prices. You are not going to get those prices as a upgrade.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

mbazdell thank for the info, I know about that but I mean in the phone not in the rogers page, I do not know if I need to upgrade my data plan or not but thanks any ways, ....NOW when I get to my task manager and ram it is almost full but they ask me to  clear memorywill be any lost of data or some think else?