Samsung Galaxy S2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amsid
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

just got back from Eatons Centre. Walked right in and got my sgs2 lte.

179.99 confirmed (after rebate)

phone is sexy

life is in balance

peace out

indcarnage
I Plan to Stick Around

Best Buy here in Markville Mall in Markham has over 10 in stock, the guy said they also sold a few yesterday
shortydm11
I Plan to Stick Around

does anyone know if this phone has a screen protector already on it? with my xperia x10 it had one all the whole time that came on the phone and i had no idea, its very hard to see the edges. i heard the gs2 is scratch resistant, what do you guys think?

domi
I Plan to Stick Around

allo
I Plan to Stick Around

http://cretouch.com/samsung-galaxy-case-hybrid-series-champagne-gold-p-1839.html

I don't know if this fit the SGII LTE from Rogers....

villinvr6
I Plan to Stick Around

It's not an automatic credit back, I called Rogers 1-888, support told me they cant instantly credit it back, they told me to go back to the store and return my phone (buyers remorse) and get another phone. Kind of a hassle to me in my opnion. What's even worse in my case, I returned my HTC Raider last night in exchange for the GS2 (buyers remorse) and they said thats its the last time I can do that. I talked to supprort about it and they told me to bring it back to the old store because I didn't want it and go to a different Rogers store and get it for $179 instead.

Not worth the hassle for me.
indcarnage
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm here at Rogers Plus store in MarkvilleMall in Markham and the lady said they have a few in stock. Call and reserve one before you go to be sure
kid_icarus
I Plan to Stick Around

Can someone please post when they have successfully price adjusted their 199.99 SGS2?

Please answer if you did it in store or if you managed to get someone on the phone to do it for you.

Again i don't want to hassle with the whole process.

I've already applied my rebate and the whole act of having to exchange and redo it and then apply for rebate AGAIN

will only cause issues in the billing system and we all know how messed up the bills can be sometimes on the rogers end of things.

dgonza204
I've Been Here Awhile

I live in Winnipeg and I picked up the SGS2 LTE at Rogers in Polo Park.  No reservation or anything, they told me that that they got a shipment in yesterday around lunch.  I have been waiting for this phone since the whole 'coming soon' from the summer.   Found out this morning that I could send calls but not receive.  Called Rogers and was told that there was an outage and that I had to switch to GSM only mode for me to receive calls.  Loving the phone but hating Rogers.

TravisP
I'm Here A Lot

Ugh ups says shipped. But I called and they say the shipment goes to the head office and is then shipped to the different stores.. So I still have to wait.. 2 months now but im happy about the 20 off 🙂