Samsung Galaxy S2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

Yes it does have swype texting just like the samsungs do:-)
I Plan to Stick Around

quick question I have the phone set to a Lock screen, when I get a text message or email how can I get to display on the screen without unlocking and going to the notification area.?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

There is no way unless you download a app called SMS POP UP From adam k. That app will display text messages and emailes ( when you config it) to display as a pop up on the screen when locked
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got notification that my device has been shipped, so that takes care of the $40. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Umm so I got my tracking number today emailed from Rogers, and my phone was delivered Saturday at noon. Yet I called Saturday and sunday and they said it wasn't in. What's with that!? Well at least I know it's there for sure now!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

The stores are most likely instracted to start selling them as of today. I talked to one of my buddies that works for a rogers plus store and they got the reservation phones ( wont say which one) and on the paper it told them to sell them as of Monday - Tueaday.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just got mine today. If any one in Mississauga an go to rogers store at hway 10 and bristol rd they have 10 phones available , i don't have a reservation
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

what number were you y2whisper??
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Guys don't wait for your reservation just call rogers stores and grab one
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The guys in Mississauga can go to hway 10th and bristol rd they have some , square one mall they don't have anything