Samsung Galaxy S2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

What the heck! Congrats guys!! I'm gonna call in a bit
I Plan to Stick Around

Locations please people............. Can't wait for mine.

I Plan to Stick Around

I was 214 and 265 on the list right before it switched to in progress. No doubt I was in the very first batch to get shipped out.
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine phones have arrived too!!! Time to drown my BB in maple syrup, burn it for a nice aroma and smash the rest of it to pieces during a final ritual...or give them to my twin babies as antiques to play with? Probably the latterSmiley Very Happy 

Saturday delivery however is NOT sufficient restitution for this mess Rogers. We will never forget!...What was I mad about again? Who cares!

Enjoy people! 

I Plan to Stick Around

@Pierced wrote:

Mine phones have arrived too!!! Time to drown my BB in maple syrup, burn it for a nice aroma and smash the rest of it to pieces during a final ritual...or give them to my twin babies as antiques to play with? Probably the latterSmiley Very Happy 

Saturday delivery however is NOT sufficient restitution for this mess Rogers. We will never forget!...What was I mad about again? Who cares!

Enjoy people! 

Rogers Eastgate in Stoney Creek...who knew!

I Plan to Stick Around

I called my store and they said they just received the iphone 4s. 😞
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone in Ottawa get a call? Smiley Sad

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I just called a location in Ottawa. They said they have some SGSII phones in, but they aren't 'selling them until next week'... and that includes for those who reserved. I guess I have to be a little more patient... sigh.

I Plan to Stick Around

Grrrrrrrrrrr which location did you call? mine is supposed to go to Bank Street
I'm Here A Lot

I was 314th, she is charging.  London.