Samsung Galaxy S2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

@villl..youare probaly right about everything...but one question....do you suppose that RIM will even still be around???

Highlighted

Tim...A rather silly question...when you picked up your phone, did you pay the $199.00 + taxes, or did rogers deduct the $40.00 that they had from your reservation?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

lol I doubt they'll still be around, probably gonna be bought out, however since I'm transitioning the move from BBM to Google+ Messenger, I'm really hoping that it will mimic or BBM and make it better..I'm just gonna miss those 30 people chat groups and status updates which starts interesting convo's.
I'm Here A Lot

Does anyone have any idea how quickly they are sending these out?  I'm 364 on the list and now I'm shaking with anticipation.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

any thoughts on the motorola droid razr??? 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

As of right now i am elligible for an upgrade, will i be able to upgrade to the GS2 lte?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

When the phone gets released, yes

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Vanquish wrote:

As of right now i am elligible for an upgrade, will i be able to upgrade to the GS2 lte?

don't see why not, everyone else is

you may have to wait a week or two (or seven)

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@philhouse, i ask this beacuse i have talked to a couple rogers reps and i got mixed answers, some yes some no.

Highlighted

@vanquish....click on the link in my rogers, answer the qustions and you will get an e-mail daying yes or no to an upgrade....GET it in WRITTING...and have a nice day.