cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S2

canucklove
I've Been Here Awhile

I spoke with a Rogers rep and he said that they will not be getting the S2 yet. He said probably not until earliest September, but more likely even later in the year.

Too bad...its an amazing phone, but I've been saving my upgrade for months and months for the S2 only to be disappointed that I have to wait for everyone else to get it first. Smiley Sad

***edited labels***

836 REPLIES 836

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

shaggyskunk
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@villl..youare probaly right about everything...but one question....do you suppose that RIM will even still be around???

shaggyskunk
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Tim...A rather silly question...when you picked up your phone, did you pay the $199.00 + taxes, or did rogers deduct the $40.00 that they had from your reservation?

villinvr6
I Plan to Stick Around
lol I doubt they'll still be around, probably gonna be bought out, however since I'm transitioning the move from BBM to Google+ Messenger, I'm really hoping that it will mimic or BBM and make it better..I'm just gonna miss those 30 people chat groups and status updates which starts interesting convo's.

td_2
I'm Here A Lot

Does anyone have any idea how quickly they are sending these out?  I'm 364 on the list and now I'm shaking with anticipation.

lisabolshin
I've Been Here Awhile

any thoughts on the motorola droid razr???