Samsung Galaxy S2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shortydm11
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

are you serious?????

shortydm11
I Plan to Stick Around

release date is november 8 they just found out now and its true you cannot actually get your device until the release date regardless of what number you are!!!!!!!!!

y2whisper
I Plan to Stick Around

what?! if thats true then its possibly the same time as the nexus. rogers won't end up seeing my money/contract extension
shaggyskunk
I'm a Trusted Contributor

WHAT!!!!!!!  

But "Brian" got his!  AND Rogers made a BIG PUBLIC announcement about being the 1st!!  Do you have any contacts in the Media??

This from yesterday's Mobilesyrup; "Rogers has received “a very limited number” of devices which they have started shipping to the customers who pre-ordered through their online Reservation system. John Boynton, Rogers EVP and CMO, stated that “more than a thousand people have signed up for it and we look forward to fulfilling all of their orders in the coming days”.

This is almost Bait & Switch!  

This is Bull-Crap about an "Official Release Date"... What the Heck was yesterday????

John Boynton should call ALL the MEDIA and make a FORMAL Retraction, about rogers being the "first"!!!

Maybe rogers should just GIVE the D A M N phones to EVERYONE on the Reservation list for FREE!!

villinvr6
I Plan to Stick Around

I believe it was a publicity stunt, just to jump the gun on the official release to beat Telus's launch date of October 28th...Very atrocious Rogers...however, the Telus version is non-LTE..still...

harshida9
I Plan to Stick Around

guys read the update form @timng07

[Update] And 30 second after I click Post.. they call me back saying there was a mixup and I can pick it up. LOL

There was a mixup..

congrats timng07.. Please post an update on this group after you get it about the phone.. Pics would be amazing..

Cheers..

timng07
I Plan to Stick Around

I am now one of 10 people in Canada to own the Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE.

How do you post pics here?

shaggyskunk
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Hey Tim...Old Buddy, Old Pal....maybe send it my why after my vicious attack on rogers.....they may have just boot me off the list...I'll be back to the tin cans & string.......   🙂  

When you have stopped playing with it..Maybe let us know exactly which processor is in it...I'll go take my blood pressure pills now....

TMWX
I Plan to Stick Around

@timng07 wrote:

I am now one of 10 people in Canada to own the Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE.

How do you post pics here?

I beleive you have to uploade them to a place like flickr and then link them back from here.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

So i decidedthat i am trading my iPhone 4S for a Samsung Galaxy S2 (none LTE one).