Samsung Galaxy S2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

my number moved down about 10 but it still says open its possible a few people cancelled but I dont think so not when the phone starts to slowly slip out. I started at about 100 on the list and yesterday I was 62 now I'm 52 and holding so they probably did send out about 10 phones. the rest will be next week and I'm guessing by the end of next week this place will be unactive as everyone starts complaining about the Nexus.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

#2 guy on the waiting list didn't get the phone yet,

this means there only one guy in canada that has s2 LTE

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@timng07 wrote:

For those of you who are saying that their positions are moving up....it's most likely not because the people ahead of you have received their phones. It's most likely they are cancelling

I'm #2 on the list and I can conform that my status has changed from OPEN to IN PROGRESS. The only other change is under the Order Information. It now says: "Shipping process has begun. Additional changes cannot be made. An email with shipping details has been/will be sent to you."

timng07... please do the folks that have been eagerly watching this thread a favor and keep us posted on your status.

As you are No. 2... your information is the best we have access to.

Thanks in advance...!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I have only moved down 3 places since about 11:40 this morning...so much for the squeaky wheel getting the grease
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Accessory shopping time on ebay lol!!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Quick thought...

If timng07 has always been No. 2 on the list... No. 1 getting the SGSII LTE has had no effect on timng07 placement.
If it had, he would have moved from No 2. to No 1.

Suggesting that one’s position changing would be the result of people in front of you cancelling their reservation and nothing to do with whether or not they have received their product.

Just a quick thought...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

once nexus is released, not too many ppl will buy s2 LTE. Samsung probably spent lots of money to develope this phone and Rogers probably had to order alot to get better price deal with samsung. it seems like s2 LTE will be officially launched around end of next week. Samsung and Rogers wouldn't want to release nexus sooner unless they make really fast sales of s2 LTE. so i'm thinking the earliest launch of nexus will be around this christmas.

BTW this is 100% my opinion.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

This is true. I really doubt Samsung & Rogers will release both phones at the same time. They will release the SGS 2LTE by next week & maybe in the end of Nov or even in Dec they will release the Nexus. It might even take up to 3 months for them to release the Nexus because like you said they spent money & time making the Nexus & i really doubt they want no one buying it from Rogers & only buying the LTE SGS.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@SAL14M. We already know that since this morning officially from Rogers. Thanks for sharing it tho 🙂