Samsung Galaxy S2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

so.. i guess lots of ppl still don't kno the difference between "galaxy s2" and "galaxy s2 LTE"

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

but i really like the white galasy s2 from bell.

i'm guessing i have to wait another 6month if i wanna get the white one from rogers.

I've Been Around

The kick-off for the Samsung Galaxy S2 LTE will be on October 18th.

From an inside source.

Cheers.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

That's the LTE network and LTE tablet/internet usb stick launch date. S2 should be somewhat later in the same month.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

So does anyone have any idea what your # on the res. list actually means?  If you are  # 100, does that mean Rogers will  send out 99 phones before you get yours?  I wonder just how many units Rogers is receiving from samsung?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Rogers will order from Samsung based on the amount of phone reservations they get. I'm sure that's why they have the reservation system.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

They're going to send out a certain number to every store based on the reserve projections, you will then receive your phone based on what your number is in that store/your city. If you are in the top 100 you won't have any trouble receiving your phone, **bleep** if you're on the list period you should be getting your order the day it's released. They won't be sending them out to each person who reserved, that just holds your phone at your location. This isn't the iPhone, when it comes available you should be able to get your phone
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

my guess would be that they have the reservation system to keep people happy...period. As for the number of units they will order...enough to give iphone buyers a choice.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

If you reserve a device the store will keep your device a side usually each store will get 175 devices they going to start selling them but yours will keep it a side, I did not make any reservation and I guess that there will be no store will run out of this device, dontworry your device is secured I will keep an eye on rogers web and see when they will release it