Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Why is Rogers the only Carrier that is not offering the S10+ 1tb version? Heck even Freedom is offering the S10+ 1tb device?? Videotron - SaskTel - Bell - Telus - Koodo... but Not Rogers??
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I get the $300 but it is offset by trading in an old phone for way below its market value.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

well someone cancelled their pre-order so now I'm bumped up to #8 on S10+ white

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Got in yesterday as I was watching the event. Nabbed #1 for S10+ black.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @shaggyskunk

Most likely due to them not wanting those models sitting on the shelves and not selling?. Who has the money for upfront or down pay for that model other then a few?. It's the same as the 512GB Xs Max. Not many ended up getting it and most carrier stores ( for all carriers) have the models collecting dust unless they get th approved to bring down the price dramatically.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pat767

Good to hear! 🙂
Highlighted

Well considering that "budget" Carriers like Koodo & Freedom are offering the 1tb version - It's just disappointing - Rogers isn't known for being the least expensive Carrier either.... Just Sayin'
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I thought when I chose to reserve for in store pickup it had an option in the drop down for the Ceramic device. It's not listed there though for ship to home so I could be wrong, it's when you go to the Device Reservation page. I tried to go back and check and I of course can't pre-order another S10 so I can't see.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@FelipeVancim  check this out:. www.rogers.com/trade

Highlighted

$250 for a Rogers Galaxy S8+ lmao! I sold a Rooted Galaxy S7 last summer for $375 - Mind you it included a Incipio Dual Pro case - Spigen Tempered GLAStR and I threw in a 64 Gig sd card and there wasn't a mark on it it...