Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

@Phil15
I changed my contract earlier this week but pre ordered on reveal day. The only email I got was the change of plan but no mention of the phone.
It still says "open" and under "my device" it's still my S7 Edge. No phone call or email. Everything unchanged 😱
I've Been Here Awhile

I was #17 in line for a 128GB black S10+ and got an email that it had shipped to the store earlier this week however, I haven't gotten a call from the store yet.  My local store doesn't exactly have the highest level of customer service though so I wouldn't be shocked if I call or go in tomorrow morning and it's sitting there waiting for me lol!

I Plan to Stick Around

Don't be too shocked.  I ordered the 512 of the s10+ and had the same "shipping" notice - I called the store and asked them to check in the back "safe" and sure enough she came back and said it was there but i'm not allowed to pick it up until the 8th .. nobody called me ... glad I called them.

I got a feeling there will be a bunch of pissed off people who paid for the phone in full and who never got it shipped for march 8th and wondering where the heck it is with no updates... they will flood to the forums.  Rogers needs to fix that... 

I've Been Here Awhile

My wallet is already crying a little bit lol
I Plan to Stick Around

Just called my pick up location and they have the phones in store for the pre order folk only. They couldn't confirm that it's my order. Customer care apparently could do that. I'll just swing by tomorrow and hope for the best. Fingers crossed 🤞
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Yeah I've never had to pay upfront for any device that I had delivered to my home - Or when I've picked it up at the store.. Unless Rogers has changed their process since last September?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @shaggyskunk

Its been happening since they started this program. Just you haven't paid attention to it. I have seen I run the reservation threads for all device launches. All iPhone launches starting with the 7 and up had this too. Some had to py up front with their CC and some didn't. This including all devices.

So it does exist and it does happen, just u never seen it as u don't look at those other launch threads ;).
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got my shipping notice.  UPS 3-5 days .  UPS doesn't even have info on the tracking number that was provided so there is no way this thing is getting here until at least Wed -> Friday of next week.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @User346346

UPS hasn't received it yet...... That's a waybill that was created for the shipment... This is something many will know if they use UPS or Purolator or even Canada Post...

Once they receive it and scan it in (tonight or tomorrow night) they will upload the scan a few hrs later and it will show the transit.

You will get the device on Friday. The 3-5 is generic and it's meant for if there is any weather or problems which may delay it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello,

UPS hasn't received it yet - yes that's my point.  I'll be surprised if I get it Friday - did you mean next Friday?  Otherwise UPS should be showing me something on the tracking number .... ?

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats