Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

@DillonN @Neonridr 

I called in and actually got someone that was informative.  He said he could see that the IMEI has been assigned to me and can also see which SKU# it's from, but no info on shipping.  He mentioned that there is a chance that it might go out and get it tomorrow, since the info was posted less than an hour ago.  He also mentioned depending on what shipping company, out of the 4 they use, could possibly deliver on the weekend.  Not holding my breath but just a little more info.

I Plan to Stick Around

What modele and did you choose pick up in store or ship to home? And what is your statut? open, ship...???

I Plan to Stick Around

@tierackk well this is shipping to my work, so a Saturday delivery would be terrible.. I guess I could camp outside my work and wait for any delivery trucks to show up, lol.

Glad to hear that there was some more movement on your account, fingers crossed we get some kind of progress today.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Phil15 we did the ship to home option.  Personally I am getting a 128GB Black S10.

I Plan to Stick Around

i hope you get it soon!!!
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone pre-order a S10+ prism white 128 GB and choose the pick up in store option had any news???

I Plan to Stick Around

@Phil15 would be nice, but I was late to the party ordering it, so I expect there to be many ahead of me in the queue.  That being said I imagine they have a bunch of these devices at their warehouse, so I am hopeful that I won't be too far behind the others.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Phil15
I have the same order but no change whatsoever. Still #18 and still open 😫
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix I'm #4 of 5 of the Galaxy S10e on the reservations for business. I'm having it shipped to my home... Any idea how I can do a trade in? Would I be able to bring my receipt to the store and do a trade in there? I think that's what I did when i pre-ordered the S7.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Tobi78 have you notice anychange since the beginning of the week?