Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Galaxy S10+ Prism White - #5

But I will get it on Telus since they are offering pre order bonus.

I Plan to Stick Around

#9 on S10+ white ship to rogers plus store
I Plan to Stick Around

I didn't know Rogers was doing pre orders right away. Glad I checked this site. For the S6 edge & S8 I had to wake up early to do the pre order
I Plan to Stick Around

Can you switch to pick up in store
I Plan to Stick Around

Good luck with switching, from my experience your order is in a black hole until it ships so might be challenging.

I'm hoping if others have pre order gifts that Rogers will too as I would switch carriers just for that.
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like Rogers opted to go with the $300 trade in offer as opposed to the gift. They probably would have mentioned a gift already.
I Plan to Stick Around

It's not uncommon for the to announce gift after pre-order starts because usually its a Samsung thing that the carriers pass on. A $300 trade in on a device you can sell for more isn't appealing at all compared to something like the buds.
I Plan to Stick Around

Agreed, but why would Telus be able to mention the buds but not Rogers. Not sure how it works behind the scenes. Do you think they see how many pre orders they have and then add the gift "type" depending on the number of orders? I think I remember with the S8 they mentioned the gear VR straight away...I think.
I Plan to Stick Around

It's interesting because Bell offers $200 trade in + Smart Things Tracker($100 value). Samsung direct offers either $100 or $200 on top of the trade in value. Telus has the Buds worth $200 and Rogers has $300 trade in as long as device is worth $25 trade in value. I guess if one has an older device that's worth at least $25 it's a decent deal.
I Plan to Stick Around

Ya I guess that turns out to be a very good deal. You could buy an old used phone and use it for the $300 off.