Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

@sabesh
Lucky you 🤣 so the store told you it's $200 bonus plus device value? So far I heard 3 different version from Rogers.

I'm still position 18 with status "open" 😭
I Plan to Stick Around

This is for the S10+. $200 if Rogers value < $25. $300 if Rogers value > $25.
I Plan to Stick Around

The local rogers store has my phone but won't release it til Friday.... BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo

I'm a Trusted Contributor

This might be interesting for some people?

https://mobilesyrup.com/2019/03/06/rogers-upfront-edge-program/
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @Kouadjo23

You have to pay that price plus taxes at the store before picking up the device. Unfortunately it does not go on the bill and it isn't a monthly payment.

So if the phone is $300 or $699? You pay that plus taxes in store.

I have never paid for the device cost in store, it has always been put on my next months bill. Are you 100% sure about that?

I Plan to Stick Around

@robx7fcna
It used to be added with the next month's bill. I did that with the S6 edge. With the S8 2 years ago, I had to pay the device cost when I picked it up. The rogers plus store said they don't do that anymore and so I had to pay then and there.
I'm Here A Lot

@

They're shipping the S10 to my work address, putting the $699 charge on the next bill and putting my off-contract number on a 3 year contract.  The phone is $1249 outright, so $699 is still subsidized, just not as much as on some other plans.

I Plan to Stick Around

@shaggyskunk

Finally they are offering something but sadly its only $160 offset on the S10+ 128GB so not sure it's worth having a higher priced plan just to get this. Over 2 years that's peanuts.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @robx7fcna

I have been doing the reservation threads for years. The information I give out as more accurate then the reps from Rogers. So yes I'm 100% sure.

They changed this back with the S8 device launch. All Rogers store require you to pay the price up front including taxes. Rogers changed this as many would scam then and not pay.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @hannah13 @tierackk

They won't ship out until the day before or the day of launch. The only updates u will get is a email saying account changes have happened and the IMEI number of the device has changed on your My Rogers online account ( where is shows device information)