Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

It would be nice to know how many people is ahead of you or just to take out of the ranking the people that have been treated...

I've Been Here Awhile

How do I find out what my pre-order status is? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @adrianand

If you did a ship to home order, you do not see any status on ur order. You will only get a email shipment and a email saying ur account has changes done.

Reservation to the store? Log into my Rogers and goto device reservation and it will show it there
I Plan to Stick Around

@adrianand
You can find it there
Home | MyRogers | Products & Services | Device Reservation
I Plan to Stick Around

Do we know what is S10 upgrade price is? Can;t tend to see it on website, keeps asking me to login to my account

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm 21 and have the same options as you. I'm getting nervous too. I'm still Open
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the info @Meowmix. It's 12pm where I'm at and no email :(. Not looking likely, but I'll cling on to some hope.
I Plan to Stick Around

@tierackk yep, nothing to report.  I will be sure to share as soon as I get anything from Rogers regarding the phone.  I am hoping at the very worst I get a shipping notification tomorrow and then get the phone on Monday.  Fingers crossed.

I've Been Here Awhile

Called Rogers. Customer support said it would take 3 weeks to ship to home. HARD TO BELIEVE THAT.... 

I Plan to Stick Around

I would take that with a grain of salt.  It's possible they are overwhelmed with demand, but 3 weeks sounds a little fishy.

Now on PPV