Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Yes, we "ship to home" guys must stick together.
I Plan to Stick Around

Indeed. If there is any fat chance of actually getting an order for Friday, we would need a shipping confirmation tomorrow.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @tierackk

Not necessarily. Sometimes the ship to home orders will get the shipped email a day or so before the actual launch of the device.

Ship to store orders may get it tomorrow or Wednesday. Not all launches are the same for the shipments ( days before the launches)
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix,

"Sometimes the ship to home orders will get the shipped email a day or so before the actual launch of the device. "

Do you mean the device gets shipped and you recieve the email as it is en route? Or do you mean the device doesn't actually get shipped until a day or so before launch.

Thanks
I've Been Around

@Meowmix.   Preordered the S10 (ship to store).  Was looking to change the order to the S10+ today, but the status has changed to "In Progress" and I'm unable to make changes.   Online support was also unable to modify.   Is there anyway to update order to S10+, or do I have to wait for it to ship to store, release\cancel order at store, then order s10+?  Also if I go that route is it still eligible for the $300 trade in offer?    

Thanks.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bobbbyybb

Unfortunately you can not cancel it at this point or change the models. You will have to wait for the device to ship out and once the store calls you for pick up? Tell them you no longer want it.

I would see if the reservation system lets you reserve a S10+ and see if it works
I've Been Here Awhile

So are we to expect our pre-ordered devices to be available for pickup in store Friday? Wondering if my wife needs to leave her phone at home Friday so I can go exchange them.
I Plan to Stick Around

My two year Premium Tab plan is over and I'm eligible for upgrade. I preordered the S10+ but I'm wondering if there will be additional charge the day I go get the S10+ or additional charge will be added to my monthly bill? I'm willing to change my plan to Premium Tab+ and go for another 2 year plan and also trade in my S7.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just did my plan renewal today. Was on Premium+ before (S7 Edge). I was told that the S10+ with my current plan would cost me close to $700. If I want a reduced upfront cost my plan would jump up to $160/month. They were very stubborn and said they couldn't do anything for me. After talking to 3 different people I was very disappointed. I called one more time to actually cancel my and my wife's line. Oops, suddenly everything was possible. I got an upgrade to ultratab plan for even less of what I'm paying right now. The device cost will still be $450ish but that's when the trade in comes in.
Since it's an upgrade the only cost would be device minus trade in.
Stay strong on the phone and don't back down until you feel happy with what you get.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Tobi78 I called last night and same issue spending almost an hour and then had the Rogers rep tell me to use Rogers online chat to get pricing because she had no idea what options I could switch to. Can you tell me what plan you ended up getting and price. I'm trying to stick to around the same amount of data 10GB currently and I'm paying $95/month

Thanks