Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

My white s10+ still at "open" status and I have been in spot 24 all week. I chose the ship to store and of course chose a Roger's us store.

I just got an email update telling me that my order is in "open" status, lol. What kind of an update is that?
I Plan to Stick Around

I got the exact same email as you. I'm was 21, now 20. Still Open. I called the store that I want my phone to ship to and they said they haven't got it yet. Told me that I could go in and upgrade my phone but they only have black color. I want White. No more Black phones
I Plan to Stick Around

No call to pick up yesterday so I just went down there anyways and sure enough it was there.
Glad I chose white, though colour changes depending on the lighting which I like.
Looking good so far!
I Plan to Stick Around

Im not in a panic but I think it's kinda funny when you pre order a phone, and it hasnt even shipped on the day you are supposed to get it. Then on top of it, I see people selling them on FB marketplace! Haha.
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Think of it as a $40 interest free loan to Rogers... Something that everyone is just itching to do lol 😂
I Plan to Stick Around

Any got the galaxy buds inside their S10 box?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

no the buds are not included in the s10 sale.

I Plan to Stick Around

Heres hoping Monday will change my status from Open to shipped while I go shopping for the S10+. Still #20
I've Been Here Awhile

For all those on the business side, I'm still #1 for the Galaxy S10+ Prism White and still @ In Progress (Pre Fulfillment). No movement yet. Hopefully it'll ship soon. Will update if anything changes.
I've Been Here Awhile

Has anyone heard anything or seen movement on the business side for the pre-orders? @Meowmix I'm still #1 for the Galaxy S10+ Prism White and it's still @ In Progress (Pre Fulfillment). It's getting a little ridiculous as it's been a full week since the release date. It's never been this delayed before. Please reply if anyone's heard anything. Thanks.