Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

. lucky, I got my tracking number but it doesn't even lead to anything yet.. This implies that it hasn't been picked up by UPS. Also, as far as I know UPS doesn't do Saturday delivery (unless specially requested) so I won't see this till Monday. Again I'm Rogers Business user.

I wonder if I can call UPS once it's in the system and ask if I can pick it up from the depot...hmmm.
I'm Here A Lot

Lol... first week the reservation system said I was #1 out of 4.. then the next week, #1 out of 14... so seemed like slow sales, but I imagine they've got a lot higher now..  I saw a couple others claiming #1, so I'm guessing there are different queues. I'm #1 for S10 prism white/128gig. in the enterprise queue I guess.

Called today, still no update. Lady told me they have not received the phones yet/will ship next week likely.

I Plan to Stick Around

@JeromeM oh no doubt that the factory screen protector isn't going to do much.  I was simply suggesting it would at least be better leaving that on than taking it off regardless if the screen uses Gorilla Glass 6.  It's a first that they even shipped with one to begin with.  I noticed that the edges don't quite reach around but I also believe this is so that when you put it in a case it will probably all line up nicely.

I am sure your tempered glass solution is a better option, but it's a luxury purchase, so it better be better than a free option Smiley Wink

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Wondering how much the absence of the Notification LED is going to be a concern? Here's the kinda available alternatives as such.. https://youtu.be/qvSWQk7iPeA
I'm Here A Lot

Just got a UPS tracking number, so mine is about to ship. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@shaggyskunk I didn't k ow there was no longer a otification LED. That will be an adjustment, with AOD though its a bit redundant but will have to see how it goes.
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Problem is that the Edge Lighting is only visible for a few seconds - So unless the phone is right in front of you - You're not going to see any notification..
I Plan to Stick Around

Just went pick up the S10+....SLICK
I Plan to Stick Around

Finally had time to setup the phone, taking way more time then I thought to download the apps and the always on display isn't working. Even though it's on..... Weird.
I Plan to Stick Around

So i'm sure this will be interesting to some... 

- I ordered an s10+ 512gb and prepaid and had it sent to home

- I had pre-ordered and put down the 40$ deposit to pick up in store 

Both phones I got today.

The pickup in store was $168 more expensive then the one i prepaid.  The customer service person told me this is because rogers upped the price $100+ on the phone AFTER the fact... ouch.

So i returned the more expensive phone and kept the cheaper one.

Same model 🙂

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats