Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Hello @gaidin58

Thats very true. However for some they rather have one and then order other one. You know?
I Plan to Stick Around

My S8+ is 2 years old with zero scratches. I just don't carry anything else in the pocket I have my phone in: like keys, knives, wrenches, swords, shovels, grenades, etc.. The S8 has Gorilla Glass 5 and the S10 has Gorilla 6. Why protect Gorilla Glass 6 with cheap plastic that scratches right away? Just sayin.
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Whitestone Dome Tempered Glass is what I'm using AND it works with the S10+ FP Sensor.
I Plan to Stick Around

dropped by the local shop here as i was walking right past it. they didn't have any in, said they are in really short supply. even the preorders, they had tons of people calling but only 1 pre-order came in
I Plan to Stick Around

Whitestone Dome Tempered Glass ordered, will be here next week, I will never use anything else. Certainly not something plastic and cheap.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just picked up my S10+, whatever that is that's installed on the screen is not what I would call a screen protector. Doesn't even cover the whole screen lol will keep it on till I get the Whitestone Dome installed but that's it.
I Plan to Stick Around

@JeromeM It covers more than enough if you are putting a case on it.

I Plan to Stick Around

Just picked up my phone. My preorder status is still open though. The store happened to have some in stock that are not preorder. Had to settle for a black one though. Who cares with a case anyways.
I ended up getting $300 for my very old Galaxy S5. Credit applied after tax. Combined with my plan changes is feel like I got a great deal.
Thanks all and especially @Meowmix
See you all in 2 years for the S12+ 🤪
I Plan to Stick Around

@Neonridr the feel of the device with that cheap screen protector is really bad. I have the Whitestone on my Note 8 and it's hands down the best option. You wouldn't even think that it's a screen protector, feels just like the factory screen. Drop the phone with that factory protector on and it won't do much for you.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

got my phone.. playing around.. already love it, lol