Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

judging by the fact that they have a place # it means they are definitely doing pickup in store.

@Tobi78 Maybe give that store a call and check to see if they have your device there?

I'm Here A Lot

@Pharaoh89

No update or shipping notice yet.  I was supposed to be #1 in line too.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Neonridr
I did call the store yesterday. They said they have devices (S10+ white 128GB) but cannot confirm whether it's my order or not. Strange but that's what they told me. I'll swing by after work. It's just frustrating not to get any information at all.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Tobi78 that is incredibly odd.  I mean they must know who the devices are for, otherwise how do they know who can or can't pick up?  You would think there would be some sort of paperwork showing the devices and who they are allocated for so that when those people come to pick up they can give them theirs.

Give it a shot I guess, fingers crossed for you.

I Plan to Stick Around

i just called the store i were suppose to pick up my device and they dont call anyone...
I Plan to Stick Around

@StuartG I'm #4/6 in business queue. Status was updated 10 mins ago to In Progress (Finalization). Last step before shipping! lol I'm a grown man and will run home like Charlie with a golden ticket. 

I've Been Around

I just recieved a call from Rogers store at Bloor And Royal York Rd.
My S10 128g, prism white us their for pick up.
For reference I was number 1 on the list
For the above specs..
I'm Here A Lot

That's awesome! I'm #19 on business, mine is also just updated to In Progress (Finalization)!, was really hoping we would get devices today. From what I read and what Rogers Business Rep told me it should ship today. Very doubtful that I'll receive it today though : (

UPDATE: status is now "Shipped-Closed" yayyy
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm #1 on the business side for the prism white 128gb and my status is still In Progress (Pre Fulfillment). What phone did you order?
I'm Here A Lot

I ordered the S10 Black 128 GB. Now the phone is shipped. You being #1 is very surprising you have no update.