Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Hello @User346346

I don't think you are getting the correct information.... How do you know ur device is on that flight out of curiosity?

The tracking number they give u ( for ship to home orders) shows that?. There is no way u would be able to find out which plane it's on either....
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered white s10+from best buy yesterday, i just got confirmation email that it shipped, and best buy is offering the 200 rebate + 400 dollar gift card. Thats even better than the buds.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello @Meowmix

Actually..... yes the information from UPS shows that the device was picked up and was sent to concord which was then sent to the hamilton airport.  There was only 1 flight out of hamilton that was a UPS jet that was going to KS.    That is how I was able to tell which flight it was on... I also know its taking a plane and not a truck because based on my location it would be impossible to show up to my front door tomorrow without it being on a plane.   Since it was the only flight leaving hamiltons airport according to the flight logs, yes - phone was on that plane.  

Also considering there is only one flight out of KS to my province, Im more than willing to bet that the phone would be on that flight too.  

I since checked and the device has also been scanned in at KS so that pretty much confirmed that the flight from hamilton was in fact the carrying my phone 😉

I Plan to Stick Around

@italianfitguy that is one option.  $200 + $400 gift card = $600 in value ...  (keep in mind, 400 of that you need to spend at best buy).

If you bought it out from rogers you could sell your s9 for around 500 online or your s8 between 350-400 instead and get the 200 credit and thats all cash.

No matter which way you do it, the difference will be pennies ...  

I Plan to Stick Around

I got the email finally, with UPS tracking number. Says it should be here tomorrow!

S10+ black 128GB, ordered Feb 20

I've Been Here Awhile

My phone is coming with Purolator. I see everyone else has UPS.  Anyone else with Purolator?

I Plan to Stick Around

My S10+ is in Calgary, according to UPS tracking, and will be out for delivery in Lethbridge this aft! Now that's a pleasant surprise!
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Slightly OT - But anyone else notice that the notification from Rogers Community is kind of pooched? I just got a notification from yesterday - even though there's been a few pages of posts since?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It's New Phone Day!!! I won't be able to get to my Rogers store until after lunch, the anticipation is killing me lol
I Plan to Stick Around

i wonder if i'll be the only one there when the store opens (insert nerd face)

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats