Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

@DillonN living in canada I've gotten used to getting abused by the telcoms here where I don't expect much.  When I was living in Australia for many years, 2 years ago i was paying $26AUD for the same plan I have with rogers that I now pay $130 for ... so I don't expect free buds given what goes on here Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

Just got the ship to home email. It's exciting but I'll have to wait longer than most; UPS will have to get it out here to Alberta. :-(
I Plan to Stick Around

@makovy not sure if it makes any difference but i ordered the black 512GB.  For anyone else, it seems like it's best to preorder first during the announcement and *think* later as the preorder can always be cancelled ... at least if you want it on launch day.

I Plan to Stick Around

@gaidin58 I should also mention that UPS does require a signature for delivery.  SO if you're not home, you won't be getting it Friday as they will try to redeliver another day or you could pick it up from a location.  But if you miss the delivery chances are you will miss your phone launch day.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Haha well I preordered during the announcement and still nothing! Showing the new device balance means they have a phone for us though pretty sure. Just a matter of when they get it in the mail..

I Plan to Stick Around

User346346 Yeah, I'll definitely miss launch day. It's coming from Concord, Ontario. Alberta is a long ways away.
I Plan to Stick Around

I guess I will have to hope for an email overnight if I want it delivered Tomorrow.. I am in Mississauga, Ontario so getting it from Concord should be easy.. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm further from you Smiley Wink
I Plan to Stick Around

My S10+ just entered the US, on the way back to Canada.  Boomerang airlines?

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/UPS475/history/20190308/0334Z/CYHM/KSDF

I Plan to Stick Around

Just a note for some if you sign-up on UPS website for an account (free) when you get deliveries you can flag it to "Shipment Release Authorized" on the App or Web which means they should leave it at your door. Of course if you live in a bad theft area not a good option Smiley Happy

https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/sri/need-signature.page

Worth a try!