Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

So UPS just updated... they got the item about 8 minutes ago, and its a "next day" delivery in canada ... so looks like its scheduled to arrive tomorrow before 6pm EST.   Sounds promising! 

I Plan to Stick Around

If anyone ordered the wireless headphones from best buy, i placed my order during the feb 20th announcements and just was notificed that shipping is delayed and they are offering $25 off your next purchase.  Guess those won't be on time.  No update on when they will be available.

I Plan to Stick Around

@User346346 you got a shipping email for online order? What one did you get, did you preorder early?

I Plan to Stick Around

Yes, got a tracking number for UPS and UPS confirms delivery for tomorrow.  S10+ 512, paid via credit card during preorder which was done Feb 20th during the announcement.  Ear buds via bestbuy will be delayed 😞

I Plan to Stick Around

Ah thanks, I've pretty much given up hope of getting it tomorrow unless they're delayed in sending my email.. Also preordered during the announcement but got the 128

I Plan to Stick Around

well that's at least something.. I don't know how long the list is for people getting them shipped.. but I will keep an eye out for a UPS email.  Would be great to get them tomorrow.

As for the ear buds, most retailers are saying they aren't getting them until the 21st of March (which I thought was maybe a second shipment, but now I am thinking maybe they were delayed to that date instead.

I Plan to Stick Around

So you ordered through best buy with their home delivery and not Rogers?

Edit: oh I missed read. You ordered just the buds from BB. Great that you are getting it tomorrow :). Maybe it's just 128's that get the shaft as more people likely ordered it. I'm thinking they want people in the stores to hopefully buy something else and to have foot traffic so the store pick ups get priority.
I Plan to Stick Around

Man, I'm not interested in the buds but sucks for you that are. Sucks even more that people in the States have gotten them already and for free too

Rogers needs to step up their promotion game

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks, didn't hear that about the buds.  Well at least best buy is making them $25 cheaper by giving out a credit if you pre-ordered.   

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

S10+ White 128GB, pre-ordered and paid up-front to Ship to Home on release day. Still no shipping notice or e-mails. Bill is still the same on my account (in the negatives from the phone). Only thing that has changed is when I go to "Upgrade My Device" it gives me a charge and says my contract ends March 7th 2021.