Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

If you haven't learned anything about customer service reps - know that most of them are clueless - sad but true.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Neonridr
So a slight change to my account. My device balance is now that of the S10+. No email on shipping, but they have changed my balance. Would be nice if I had the actual device 1st.
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine has also changed to the new balance, no email though. Must have just happened because I was looking at it for a different reason like 20 minutes ago

I Plan to Stick Around

Where exactly can you see the IMEI info.  I cannot find the area anywhere.  The only thing possibly close is the "Manage My Device" section, but there are only links to 

Change My SIM

Unlock My Device

Shop for Accessories

Device Reservation 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@tierackk @DillonN  yep, mine as well.  I did receive an email just now from Rogers outlining recent changes to my account (namely me upgrading my device to the S10) with a breakdown of what I changed.  But no shipping info yet.

I Plan to Stick Around

I had ordered a "ship to home" device while the S10 presentation was going on by samsung - so no doubt one of the first.  I had paid for it during the presentation in full and ever since then I've had no emails from rogers after all the "your changes to your account" stuff was applied - all on feb 20th.    Rogers won't ship these devices until after march 8th which totally sucks considering people in the US and other telecoms started to get their devices march 5/6.    It's quicker to get your reservation sent to the store so you can get it the morning of March 8th.  

I've Been Here Awhile

On my rogers account it says -$$$ the device cost but they charged my credit card as well... did they double charge me?

I Plan to Stick Around

@User346346 agreed, at least I know what I will be doing when I inevitably upgrade for the S12 in 2 years time.  Although when the S8 came out somehow I got mine before the majority of others.  I remember the uproar on the forums here where everyone was saying they could get theirs and I had mine in hand delivered to my work.

I didn't upgrade until the beginning of this week so no doubt I will be at the bottom of the "ship to home" pile, but at least if I start seeing people getting shipping notifications then I will have hope that my time will come soon.

I am not expecting to get this device before the weekend, I just hope we don't have to wait too far into next week to get some sort of movement on our accounts.

I Plan to Stick Around

not really im still waiting to know if im gonna have to the phone tomorrow in store...

I Plan to Stick Around

Pretty ridiculous that choosing ship to home results in a black hole.  Rogers is the only carrier that provides no info.  I ordered during the unpacked  event thinking ship to home will be perfect as I go overseas for business on the 10th.   I had ordered as soon as it became an option...what a mistake and lesson learned.   I forgot that I picked up at store a few years back.   Rogers has no problem taking the money, while not providing any details on whats going on.  Thankfully there is someone like @Meowmix who fill's in information and he/she doesn't even work for Rogers.