Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Except if you have the device delivered to your home - Then it's added to the next invoice & this was twice last year - in April & again in September.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @shaggyskunk

Yes that was mentioned many times before as well :).

I am talking about the in store pick ups. Not the ship to home. Even ship to home options have a option to pay upfront if you want with a CC. Most decide to do it on their bills though.
I Plan to Stick Around

I have my S10+ shipping to home and they made me pay up front. The money is sitting as a credit on my account right now. I guess when that goes away I'll know the phone is shipped lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

yep, I have a large negative balance on my account from paying for the phone ahead of time (ship to home).

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I think Rogers dont have prism White S10+ 128gb anymore... because, Im 88th and statut is still «open»...  I guest it's now impossible to have in store for friday....

I've Been Around

https://galaxyupgrade.ca/  (linked from samsung.ca

Here is the link for the upgrade rebate from Samsung.   You don't have to buy directly from Samsung to get this.

I had an old note 3 kicking around, so there are giving me $200 + $35 for trade in on a s10+ from Rogers.

Hope this helps 

I Plan to Stick Around

I got a call from my Rogers store this morning my device is ready to pickup! She said "you can pick it up anytime" so I'm like "really, are you sure?" then she said "oh wait no, only tomorrow" lol so close!
I Plan to Stick Around

is your statut still «Open»? and which model did you pre-order?
I Plan to Stick Around

My status is "Shipped" I was #10 on the list for White S10+ White 128GB
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm #18 on the S10+ white 128 GB and it's still open. Getting a little nervous here 🤣