Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

@Meowmix - question, so that what I did last time, but when reserving this phone I see that there is still some amount owed. If I paid for phone up front, what is the rest sitting on my account?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @tierackk

They will use UPS but sometimes they may use QMS or a smaller delivery service to push them out and deliver them.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @denka

Yes that's because u still have a owing balance on ur existing device u got from them last time. So i do believe Rogers will let u put that on the invoice ( one time payment on ur next bill). You can also pay that at the store upfront with the device price ( new device u will get).
I'm a Trusted Contributor

When I get a new device I just order it by Phone & it's delivered without any upfront costs fwiw.
Still unsure about the S10+ dual holes in the perfectly good screen... 🙄
I Plan to Stick Around

Hopefully they aren't too far behind getting these phones to us via the ship to home option.  I remember getting my S8 really quickly and being one of the first people to have one.  I am not too bummed if I have to wait until Monday / Tuesday to get mine, it's just a phone after all Smiley Tongue

Shame on the whole earbuds thing, I didn't think any Canadian phone provider was offering them, so I didn't even give any other carriers a second glance.  Had I known I might have taken a closer look at Telus plans / pricing.  I got the Gear VR bonus with my S8 last time, so who knows, maybe we will be surprised with the buds, although I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

I Plan to Stick Around

My status is still «OPEN», and it doesn't change... i'm still 88th... come on rogers...

I've Been Here Awhile

any updates for "ship to home" people?

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm 21 and still says Open to me
I Plan to Stick Around

@hannah13 

No email yet 😞  Maybe tomorrow.

I Plan to Stick Around

Just got a call from Rogers store. It's arrived. Ready for pickup on Friday.
FYI: If phone has a Rogers value, and is less than $25, still eligible for a $200 trade-in.