Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Yes Mr MMix under the rock of Custom Roms lol 😂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @daniel10

Oh i agree. However remember, only Telus out of the big three offer the headphones. Bell and Rogers only offer the credit from the trade in. Sadly it's how it plays out.

Wondering if Rogers "testing" is more rigorous than all the other Canadian Carriers (other than Videotron) as all the other Carr pushed CSAG today?? I know that Rogers has it scheduled for tomorrow for the S9/S9+... CSAG has been sitting on FOTA for a while now - And it's only a Security Patch - Just Sayin'
I Plan to Stick Around

For you guys with S9 devices.... maybe do what I did and pick up a good used phone for cheap (I have a huawei p10) and use that for a trade up. It falls under the criteria for the pre order credit bonus and then after I will sell my s9+ privately.

Trade in the p10 for the s10+ and get 300
Sell the s9+ privately and get 550-600
I Plan to Stick Around

I'll have to check in my Rogers file tonight when I get home, but I'm pretty sure when my wife got her S9+ last year, the credit stacked. She had gotten an amount for her S6, plus the bonus Rogers was giving for trade up. Not to mention, she got a free Samsung wireless charger.

We will have to wait and see if it stacks again this year.
I've Been Here Awhile

Question;
If I decide to pre-order via Best Buy instead of from Rogers, will there be any issues with wifi calling, volte,etc..???
Best buy incentives are very attractive

I'm not 100% sure if there's any issues getting the device from Best Buy since it's going through a Carrier - I believe that it's only an (inexcusable) issue if you buy it directly from Samsung - Contact Rogers Support if you are unsure 🐧
I've Been Here Awhile

Okay, thank you for your response !
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

S10 is on display at Telus store in TD tower. Very nice.. but not a revolutionary change.. wide-angle lens and smaller bezels are the main changes I can see

You don't see the HOLE?