Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Quoted on CNET.com

"The three devices span from a 5.8-inch display all the way to a 6.4-inch display, and for a limited time, all preorders come with a free pair of Galaxy Buds -- Samsung's answer to Apple's AirPods."

Hopefully there will be a surprise gift for us, one can only hope!
I Plan to Stick Around

So Datalink just for piece of mind, Rogers is officially saying that the s10+ 128 has 8 gigs of RAM?
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@tierackk that's a very good question.  I can only point you towards @RogersMaude for confirmation and clarification on the issue.  As a site volunteer, I definitely don't and can't speak for Rogers. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @tierackk

As per her post, it shows " 128GB OR 512GB with 8GB RAM".

Thats the model for the s10+.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @robx7fcna

CNET isn't Canadian and doesn't speak for Canadian carriers unless they said " all carriers around the world" or " all carriers including Canada".

Also do remember, the bonus gifts are given by Samsung, nor Rogers. So Samsung has a specific page which will let you give all your information before hand ( like pre order receipt and all ur information).. Then it will ask you to log into ur Samsung account into the new phone and finish off the pre order bonus sheet there.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @Datalink I totally get it 🙂 thanks for pointing out that post.

So it turns out Samsung's got a bunch of specs wrong on their own website paired with store demo units having only 6GB is the root of the confusion. Androidpolice has an article here.

https://www.androidpolice.com/2019/02/21/samsung-refutes-6gb-galaxy-s10-rumors-all-galaxy-s10-and-s1...

Hysteria is over.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Forgive me if this has been answered.... I read through and didn’t seen it.

The $300 trade in.... is that saying if I trade in an iPhone 5c I have that shows a trade value of $25 I actually get a $300 credit? I asked customer service and they weren’t sure and suggested I go in and ask at the store since the trade in is at the store. Does anyone know? My Rogers store was crazy busy today and I didn’t want to wait forever to ask a simple question lol!

If I need to I’ll try them again another day :). Thanks!!
I Plan to Stick Around

From my understanding, you'd get $25 for the phone, plus the $300 bonus.
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Usually much better to sell it privately - ie: Kijiji - I sold my S7 last year for $375.
I've Been Here Awhile

It would be great to know for sure how this works. So if you're right I would get day 250 for my s8+.. Plus an additional 300 credit? How great would that be! I would imagine it's just 300$ straight up