Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Alright, I caved...

Preordered s10+ in white. #72

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Attempting to reserve an S10+ for ship to store, but having issues in payment details where the system throws an "Please enter a valid credit card number" error regardless of the two different Visa/Amex cards I'm trying.

The field greys out once I finish typing the number in, and is no longer editable.

Would anyone be familiar with the issue?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Aves1

New or existing customer?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@JeromeM 

This would be for a new account/customer. I've been talking with live chat, who attempted to create an account without a plan/device to try with, which was unsuccessful. To quote the words used by the chat rep, "there is nothing more than can be done...[short of shipping you a sim card with a plan]".

A pity to find the best deal with Rogers then not being able to use it.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Does anyone know what's the difference between pre-order and device reservation? I pre-ordered the S10+ but cannot see what queue number I'm at whereas before when I used the device reservation I can see the number in line.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Based on what you're saying I'm assuming you asked for it to be shipped to home.  As the original post says, the reservation system only shows an active order if you're having it delivered to a store.  From my experience with the S8 a few years ago, you won't get any updates save for an email when your device is being readied and shipped.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Did a S10+ pre-order for home delivery because that way I can keep my $85/10GB Plan for another 2 years with me paying $850ish for the phone.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone have experience with choosing ship to home and actually getting it on launch day?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

From what I remember, those that ship to home didn't get it at launch compared to ship to store that got it either the day before or at launch
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Don't they ask though if you want to keep the same plan or get a new plan?
With my S8 before I was asked that so I was able to keep the same plan from my S6 and I'm planning to keep it with the S10