Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e Reservation / Questions

Best Buy is offering

"SAVE UP TO $250 plus get up to a $400 Best Buy gift card when you trade in any phone with a 2-year activation.*" *In-store activation required on select 2-year voice and data plans. Price of phone will not be reduced below $0."

I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah i think my old KEYone is worth $60 on trade so that would qualify for the $300 which is actually pretty good.

That's a decent deal for Best Buy, wonder what Costco is doing.
I Plan to Stick Around

Ya I definitely jumped the gun on this and now I'm in the black hole like you mentioned.
I Plan to Stick Around

You could I think do a other pre-order to store and then just return this one however from my Pixel 3 experience (pre-ordered ship to home, decided I didn't want it, had to call a few times, ship back and wait, call a few more times and wait for credit to be applied to credit card)

But then you would have access to the $300.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @tierackk

All bonus gifts were announced the day of the pre orders opening. It seems Rogers doesn't want those pre orders bonuses OR will announce them after?
I Plan to Stick Around

Yep. In the end Rogers pre order gift is pretty good. I have an old note 3 that probably could of qualified. I can't pre-order another one as it will not let you unless you order it to another line. All good, I'll enjoy the phone and try to remember this the next time I upgrade.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

#1 white s10 plus

Just wondering if I can bring a flip phone brand new.. in plastic
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone know if the pre-order deposit (reservation fee) is refundable for Best Buy as well? I can't seem to find that anywhere....
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @deeana_n

Yes. It can be refunded to you OR put towards the device price. I worked at Best Buy for a long time.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you very much @Meowmix