cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S10: March Security Update?

GoWithTheFlo
I've been around

The OS update chart doesn't have the S10 yet on it. Can someone please provide a timetable of S10/S10+/S10e OS upgrades, especially the March one that just came out? Would be great to have visibility on it!

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10: March Security Update?

RogersDarrell
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey Community,

The S10e, S10 and S10+ are all scheduled for the March Security Update on April 15th, 2019.

As always, OEMs release upgrades in batches to insure quality and functionality, so it may take a few days to reach all devices.

RogersDarrell

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

RogersZia

Hello @GoWithTheFlo,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

It’s always exciting when a new update is rolled out. I know how important it is to ensure your devices are all up to date. Rest assured, we'll update our OS Upgrade Schedule  page when we have more information.

Stay tuned!

RogersZia

RogersDarrell

Hey @GoWithTheFlo ,

Check out the OS Upgrade page; the S10e, S10 and S10+ are all scheduled for March Security Update on April 11th, 2019.

As always, OEMs release upgrades in batches to insure quality and functionality, so it may take a few days to reach all devices.

RogersDarrell

Why is the security update delayed? There's no date listed anymore it just says "delayed". This update is supposed to bring much needed improvements and is already being release to US carriers, why is Rogers holding it back?

Update delayed. oh Rogers....

RogersDarrell

Hey @Adam_M 

I can confirm that the S10 Security Update was pulled back by Samsung. Once they're ready to go again, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

RogersDarrell

RogersDarrell

Hey Community,

The S10e, S10 and S10+ are all scheduled for the March Security Update on April 15th, 2019.

RogersDarrell

A_Visitor
I plan to stick around
Thanks!
Anyone know how to find out what the changes are other than the security patch? The link from the update download has no info.
Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 6 in conversation