Samsung Galaxy S10 - April Security updates

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Samsung Galaxy S10 - April Security updates

Any idea when the April update will be available? I want the new camera mode. The april update is not listed on Rogers OS Upgrade list. 

***EDITED LABELS***

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 - April Security updates

I would like to know as well. The update is being pushed to US carriers already and I'm still stuck on March security patch.

Hello @FelipeVancim & @Lantec,

I can understand how important it is to ensure all of your devices are up-to-date, especially when it comes to security updates!

With the March Security Update being released quite recently it could be a bit of a wait until the April Security Update is released for your device. It is very important that adequate testing is done before any Updates are released. Generally, if you are using an Android device that is not the Google Pixel you can expect the security update to come in the following month, barring any issues that may arise during testing.

Please stay tuned to the OS Upgrade Schedule for the most up-to-date information on which updates are being released and when as well as what's coming in the near future. 

RogersTony

I Plan to Stick Around

For the amount of money we pay rogers the update should be available as soon is released. 

I Plan to Stick Around

So the Galaxy S10 is no longer listed on the OS Schedule. When will the update be available?

I've Been Here Awhile

Why's everything have to be so shady with Rogers.

I Plan to Stick Around

Galaxy S10 still not listed on OS Schedule. 

I've Been Here Awhile

The schedule updated to show May 13th, so hopefully tomorrow.

I Plan to Stick Around

I got an update today but no night mode.