Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Reservation/ Pre Order & Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Reservation/ Pre Order & Questions

ROGERS DOES NOT PROPOSE THE 512GB UPON RESERVATION, WHY NOT?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @troytempest

Same can be said about every other carrier in Canada...

Your answer is. Ask Samsung Canada why they limit colors and higher models in Canada for the past 3-5yrs now.

Many forget that we never got the higher models since the S6. Samsung Canada limits the Canadian carriers which models to get and colors.
I Plan to Stick Around

i guess the only option in Canada for the 512GB version is to buy the unlocked version from Samsung Canada.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @IanS

Unfortunately that's your only option. Paying full pop for it.
I Plan to Stick Around

I went to the Samsung Experience store here in Toronto at the Eaton Center to try out the Note 9. What an amazing phone compared to my everlasting beast (Note 4) I love the blue. The pics of it on the web are way too lightly coloured. The blue is almost black.
However the blue is only the lower end model. So I ordered the black behemoth there at the store. I don't mind paying full price because i love my ancient plan and don't need to be tied to a contract.
If you are on the fence, definitely visit the store to try the phone and ask the staff any questions. They are really knowledgeable.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Dragonstar wrote:
I went to the Samsung Experience store here in Toronto at the Eaton Center to try out the Note 9. What an amazing phone compared to my everlasting beast (Note 4) I love the blue. The pics of it on the web are way too lightly coloured. The blue is almost black.
However the blue is only the lower end model. So I ordered the black behemoth there at the store. I don't mind paying full price because i love my ancient plan and don't need to be tied to a contract.
If you are on the fence, definitely visit the store to try the phone and ask the staff any questions. They are really knowledgeable.

at the end of the day who care if its 128 or 500 .. if you but a new phone every 6 months its hard to keep to long enough to enjoy it. 🙂 so a lower price is actually better

I Plan to Stick Around

I only upgrade every 2 or 3 generations. I find there is never enough difference in phones to warrant upgrading yearly.

Now... upgrading from my Note 4 to Note 9 there is enough change.

The reason I chose the upraded Note 9 over the lower model Note 9 was mainly for the extra 2 GB of RAM. Just like a computer the more RAM, the better overall experience for ME. Others may need the storage, others may not need any of it at all. It's all good.
If you can, definitely try it out.
I Plan to Stick Around

This thread seems REALLY dead considering this is the flagship for the year from Samsung. Strange to see it this quiet. I guess a lot of people weren't expecting such an early launch of the new Note or many are going to be skipping the generation maybe? 

I'm not overly thrilled with the minor upgrades personally, but the bigger battery is a huge plus. Hopefully, they got something big in store for us next year with the Note 10.  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jkffghjfghjfgjh

I know right?.. It seems weird but what can we do!

The screen test came out and the Note 9 has the best screen there is on a mobile phone!!..

https://mobilesyrup.com/2018/08/14/samsung-galaxy-note-9-display-rating/
I Plan to Stick Around

there is a lot more to this phone than a lot of reveiwers give it credit for. New pen with bluetooth, the best screen out the period, huge battery, more storage, better camera software, stereo speakers and the list goes on. It is a worthy upgrade to the note 8.

Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats