Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Reservation/ Pre Order & Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Reservation/ Pre Order & Questions

Hello @IanS

Isn't that how it always works with Samsung? Samsung is the one not letting any Canadian carrier bring the more expensive one or more colors until they want.
I Plan to Stick Around

Sucks cause you can buy the black colour with 512GB direct from Samsung Canada, which tells me carriers did not want to pick up the option of the larger model. I would imagine it probably has something to do with the nearly $1700 price tag.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @IanS

Thats true the price is expensive for the top tear model. Who knows but a however a little birdy told me otherwise on why the carriers didn't get it.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm in!!!

#63 for black. I don't like the contrasting pen personally. It looks like you lost your original pen and bought a replacement in the wrong color. Lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jkffghjfghjfgjh

Haha that's so true! However i think Samsung wanted to try something new haha.
I Plan to Stick Around

This phone can't get here fast enough. My Note 8 has TERRIBLE burn in on it. On any white screen I can see the keyboard ghosting and it looks so bad . I need to get the new one up and running ASAP so I can send the Note 8 back for repairs. I cannot live without a phone for business.

Anyone still have their Note 7's? 

I Plan to Stick Around

no one would buy it at $1800.. its nutts

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jkffghjfghjfgjh

I still have my original Note 7 sitting in the box. I returned the second one back to Rogers when I did the trade for another phone. Samsung for the past 2 years has been ignoring my emails and calls. I even showed them a video and a picture of the phone a couple months ago and they said " dispose of it". Nothing else.

I still use it for music or videos lmfao!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

Yeah it's way to much. Think about it though. Many paid $2,000+ for the iPhone X 256GB last November.
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone on XDA found a way to revive these things to work on a carrier again with no battery restriction?