Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Reservation/ Pre Order & Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Reservation/ Pre Order & Questions

Hello @Soaringfox

Thats fine however Rogers is also giving misinformation when they give u a link to their own trade up on the promotions page on the Rogers site. It doesn't state anything about the Samsung $200 promotion on there. That's where it gets confusing.

So my apologies on that
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Gracie_C

" Google Pixel XL Canada

As much as $185.0"

So you will be getting as much as $180. May not be $200 but close enough. Click on the link below, input the device name and put "trade in" follow the steps and will show u the exact price.

https://galaxyupgrade.ca
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix , i'm expecting $200 minimum (via Samsung promo, which is eligible at carriers), and $380 max (Samsung promo + normal rogers trade-in).

It turns on for like 2 mins, maybe thats enough.

Based on the research I just did, its $200 minimum plus the trade in value (even if the trade in value is 0)

Thanks guys, very helpful, probably saved me $200!
I Plan to Stick Around

I was able to get $250 off my Note 9 with my Note 4 trade in at the Samsung Experience store. YMMV.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dragonstar

Samsung is known to give more out to their own devices it seems lol.

Thats good though!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Gracie_C

Then I apologize. I go by what their sites show so unless it's different then I apologize!.

Great to hear though!:)
I'm Here A Lot

Apology not necessary! Everyone's been helpful, thanks again.
I Plan to Stick Around

dropped note 8, screen repair under device protection,. but saw invoice .. 350.00.  i wouldn't run risk of owning this phone without it. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Soaringfox

It seems like the glass used on the S and Note lines are very prone to get damaged. Dropped my S8+ last year in August and paid $426 to get it replaced. ( Authorized Samsung repair center).

Many have complaining about the same thing. That's one thing Samsung is having issues with. They went curved screen but didn't realize that if dropped, that curve screen can really be a pain.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi RogersLaura,

I received my Samsung Note 9 yesterday, but did not get the Google Home Mini. It was pre -ordered/reserve on August 9th under one of my business wireless phone numbers. I called into the customer service department for sales for business customers to ask if I will be receiving the Google Home Mini, to which the answer was that there is no promotion for this for the Samsung Note 9 whether during the pre -reservation or after and whether business or non-business customers. I also gave my Order ID number to see if it is mentioned there, and it is not.

Question: What is the truth or facts here about the Google Home Mini offer with the Samsung Note 9?

Thanks,