Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Reservation/ Pre Order & Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Reservation/ Pre Order & Questions

Note 4 :-)
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone get there phone today? What a mess the call center is!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I rec'd a call from the store at 1030am this morning letting me know my note 9 was ready for pickup. I am in victoria, bc, so probably the furthest from the distro center, and it jas arrived on time. I am looking forward to setting it up later today.
; )
I Plan to Stick Around

I thought that when I pre-ordered a Note 9, I would have it in my hands at some point during the day of release. NOT SO. There are people in the U.S.A. who have pre-ordered with a carrier and they got their phones 2 days ago (22nd). I will never pre-order another phone from Rogers.

I Plan to Stick Around

Same here, the call center told me two different things regarding the status of the phone. Then I tried the online contact and got different information. This is why I normally just buy hardware, I will not pre order with Rogers again either. Also when I originally went to pre order the phone, the rep did not know how to do pre orders and he was the only person there. Luckily I figured it out on my phone. Which in the end is still useless, cause I could of went to the store and just bought it today. Thanks Rogers for the usual run around.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @OwnBoss & @superbrowndude

I agree however Doing a reservation for ship to store is not guaranteed that you will get it Ag launch. Same with ship to home orders. It states that on the FAQ. Even Best Buy doesn't guarantee it ( I worked for Best Buy and their Mobile division for 4yrs). It depends on how many devices they get and how many they allocate to each department ( reservations, pre orders, store sale, call center sales and business). Believe me i would love to get the phone at launch, that's why i also pre order with Best Buy. So that way I can see who comes first.

At the end the reps at the store don't get trained much and that's something I have complained about however they don't seem to pay attention to that.
I Plan to Stick Around

i find it very bad that you guys have updated my plan and havent shipped anything, completly wrong in my opinion.

I Plan to Stick Around

and what is the point in pre ordering if you dont get the device on day of release??? I am totally upset at Rogers right now.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @OwnBoss & @superbrowndude

I agree however Doing a reservation for ship to store is not guaranteed that you will get it Ag launch. Same with ship to home orders. It states that on the FAQ. Even Best Buy doesn't guarantee it ( I worked for Best Buy and their Mobile division for 4yrs). It depends on how many devices they get and how many they allocate to each department ( reservations, pre orders, store sale, call center sales and business). Believe me i would love to get the phone at launch, that's why i also pre order with Best Buy. So that way I can see who comes first.

At the end the reps at the store don't get trained much and that's something I have complained about however they don't seem to pay attention to that.

My pre-order was for ship-to-home. I was sent an updated Wireless Service Agreement yesterday listing; phone type, IMEI # and a SIM #.  I would assume they have a phone for me.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @OwnBoss

Since the IMEI number was added, they have a device for you. I could be that UPS was full and couldn't take the last boxes. Remember they only have a few trucks picking up. So it could be some devices stayed back. It's happened to me before. Monday it got shipped out and got it Tuesday. Some others it was shipped out Friday and got it Monday.