Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Reservation/ Pre Order & Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Reservation/ Pre Order & Questions

@Anijac1412

Thanks for the update - where are you in the country? I'm in Calgary and haven't gotten the phone call you described.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @G_Money

Do remember that doing a reservation or roe order doesn't mean you will get it at launch. Also it's not the first time as many are reporting their stores have received the pre orders this morning / night.

My buddies didn't get to the store until 6pm and the store called him right before they close to remind him.

Also do remember that the store may also receive the device tomorrow and you may / most likely get it tomorrow as well.

It all really depends on UPS at this point. Since Rogers sent it out, it's up to UPS to have it delivered on a timely manner.
I Plan to Stick Around

i got email from rogers today that my plan has been updated, just waiting now for shipping email from ups which should be this evening, mine is a ship to home pre order.

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm in Ottawa. I preordered last week and picked the ship to store option, which is why they called me. I believe the confirmation page said something like #143 in line, if that makes any difference. Not sure if that number is Canada- wide or not.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey everyone, it's my first time pre ordering a phone. I'm coming from a One plus 5. Anyways I pre ordered on the 12, the status still says processing. I've read other members being in some sort of que. Is this only for store pick up? I've chose to receive mine at home. I've also read that some members were able to get a Google home mini with their pre order. How were you able to get this promo. Thanks in advance!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @superbrowndude

Yes the status Que and numbers are only given to the ones doing ship to store orders. Ship to home orders won't have a Que or statues. They will only get a shipment email when it ships out.

Yes you are eligible for that as well. It may ship out with the device. If not, it takes 2-6 weeks to get it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Laura,

I went to a Rogers store here in Stratford and attempted to do the pre order there. Unfortunately the sales rep was not able to do the pre order because he had not done it before and was having trouble calling in to Rogers(45 minutes) . So i did the pre order from the Rogers app. I did not see any promo stuff regarding the Google home mini, Did i miss something or is this automatically applied. I ordered Sunday August 12.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks, Im just a big kid way tooooo excited for a new toy lol

I've Been Around

Hello, 

Has anyone who ordered online actually received a shipping notice? My Note 9 was added as a new line to my shared plan last night, but I have not heard anything about the device being shipped.

Thanks.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @waeggles

Some have and some haven't. As I said on post 1, page 1. The ship to home orders can ship the day of launch as well.. So it may ship out today.