Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Reservation/ Pre Order & Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Reservation/ Pre Order & Questions

Hi @RogersTony

How can I claim the Google Mini? Is there a number I need to call, or will it be shipped automatically after the new phone is shipped?

Thanks.

I Plan to Stick Around

It would be appreciated if folks on this forum that have specified their Note9 to be delivered, drop a note here once they do receive them.

As noted already in the original posting, Business Plan customers have a different system for handling device reservations. That could not be anymore understated than it actually is. The experience to date more or less is best described as a guessing game if not mysterious process that many of Roger's own business department agents often defer to other agents for help.

Thanks.

I Plan to Stick Around

My Note 4 beast died last July with the endless boot sickness; I'd like to by this one outright too, my legacy plan is great.
I Plan to Stick Around

i have mine a ship to home, which going by previous ship to home orders done in the past i will receive it on day of release, so friday.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

So i Just pre ordered. When is the shipping day?

Hi @enrai,

If you ordered your device during the promotional period (August 9th - September 3rd 2018) and meet all of the requirements, then you should be automatically eligible to receive the Google Home Mini. As clarified by @RogersTony in post #40 of this thread, if the Google Home Mini is in stock at the time that your order is shipped out, then it should arrive with your new device. If it is out of stock at the time your order is shipped, then it may be back ordered and can take up to 10 days for you to receive it.

For customers who take advantage of this promotion at a branded retail location, they will get their gift at the point of purchase (and while supplies last). 

I hope this helps! 😊

RogersLaura

I Plan to Stick Around

So this bonus of a Google Home MIni if you place your order within that time frame, is in addition to the Gear IconX wireless headphones that will be fulfilled by Samsung themselves? Therefore really 2 bonus items in total?

Thanks.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @PalmTreo650

The GearX Icon wireless earphones will be fulfilled by Samsung Canada. You need to log into your Samsung account via the Samsung Canada website and register it. Then log into the device with ur Samsung account. From there it can take 4-8 weeks to get them shipped out.

" Pre-order your Samsung Galaxy Note9 from participating authorized Canadian carriers and retailers, Samsung Experience Stores and Samsung.com/.ca from August 9 – August 23, 2018.1
Visit www.samsung.com/promotions and click ‘REGISTER NOW’ for the offer.
Sign in or sign up for your Samsung Account from the ‘MY OFFERS’ tab and sign up for the Galaxy Note9 Pre-order promotion by completing all required fields.2
Sign in to your Samsung Account during device setup on your Galaxy Note9 with the same Samsung Account email address in step #3 and register your device. Deadline to sign into your Samsung Account is September 30th, 2018"

Yes you will also get the Google Home Mini from Rogers directly in store or they will ship it to you.

Both are subject to while supplies last.
I've Been Around

Still waiting for a shipping notification.

I Plan to Stick Around

Status updated last night, to Shipped.  I think i should see my Note9 tomorrow as promised.