Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @Refundmynote7

Thats why I sold my S8 + and got a iPhone 8 Plus. Samsung devices have had issues multiple times and never get fixed or wait months to do so.

Yours wasn't the only one. Reading ON XDA that thousands had and still have this issue.
I Plan to Stick Around

Finally the sound is fixed. Over a month I had low in call volume and flash videos would not play in my internet browser. A fixed with the latest update. Bixby button is still super annoying though.
I Plan to Stick Around

Let me add that the lousey $200 MasterCard promotion is still pending. Not cool Samsung.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Refundmynote7

Still pending status? Wow I wonder why.
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine has gone from pending to in process
I Plan to Stick Around

I've contacted the Rebate Center handling the $ 200 Note 8 offer. It has now reached the end of the " 6-8 week " period to process these. Most should have seen their offer move from Pending to In Process on or around 6 Dec. This was the time when they were " sent for printing ". On 6 Dec, they said allow up to 15 days to receive your card in the mail. Well, it's now been 15 days and still nothing. Contacted them again today and they said " wait another 15 days". It's anyone's guess if and / or when these will arrive.  Just thought I would provide more insight with what I have experienced.

Merry Christmas  / Joyeux Noel

I Plan to Stick Around

They keep saying another 15days, another 15days, another 15 days for four times already every time I called or my friend called, same answer. I feel like I'm a beggar for that $200.
I Plan to Stick Around

Here's the phone number to the Rebate Center if anyone feels the need.....1-888-709-7079.

I Plan to Stick Around

I got my Samsung $200 yesterday. Status still shows in process but got the card in the mail.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Japetto

Great to hear! I got a email yesterday at 8pm by Samsung Note 8 update offer saying I been accepted and approved and will be waiting for 6-8 weeks to get the card.

" We are happy to let you know that your registration for the Samsung Galaxy Note8 Upgrade Offer has been validated and you should expect to receive your CDN$200Samsung Canada Prepaid MasterCard by mail within 6-8 weeks. Please note that card terms and conditions apply, see MyPrepaidCenter.com/site/Mastercard-univ-can for moreinformation"