Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Just received an email stating that changes have been made to my account. It also states the price I'm billed. Comes with service agreement attachments. Seems like progress is being made. Just hoping for the shipping email now. :-)
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @5five5

That means they have scanned the device and the IMEI number should show under your My Rogers account online either now or later today with a shipment email tonight / tomorrow Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

I sent this question to Samsung Canada Facebook this morning:
"Hi, with the Note 8 coming tomorrow when will you announce the incentive for previous Note 7 owners? I'm scheduled to pick it up at the store but not sure if I should wait as I don't want to be disqualified"

Their answer: "We are pleased to confirm that we will announce a special offer for former Note7 users when they upgrade to Galaxy Note8. Details will be available very soon."

**rolleyes**
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @5five5

That means they have scanned the device and the IMEI number should show under your My Rogers account online either now or later today with a shipment email tonight / tomorrow Smiley Happy

Yay! That's good to know. I got the same account change email as @5five5 !

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Thats a generic answer everyone has been getting for the past 2.5 weeks. So no surprise there to be honest.

It will most likely happen starting tomorrow where they either give u the option to take the pre order bonus gifts or whatever they offer.

You never know it could come tomorrow as a surprise but it's a slap to our faces when we out of everyone have to wait to find out what it is.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Areocat

Indeed so not to worry! Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @Meowmix

Thanks! I ordered the blue one to be shipped to me directly. I know we can't track the status online so it's just a waiting game. Smiley Indifferent

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Areocat

Agreed but the wait is almost over! Smiley Happy
I've Been Here Awhile

I just checked my account. It has been updated to show that Note 8 has been added and I can see my device information IMEI, SIM card etc. I should have it by tomorrow I expect. Ordered the black version.  

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dougirwin

That is correct as said above! U will get it tomorrow! Smiley Happy