Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Medz
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Thank you !
Greatly helped
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Medz

You are welcome!! 🙂
angelop
I Plan to Stick Around

What do you guys think?

Black or blue?

It  will be in the case 99% of the time.

I hate the contrast the dual cams is given by the blue cover. But i also hate the painted bumper surrounding the phone. The grey one has it right. Great color and a metal finished bumper.

I miss my silver note 7!!

Why cant Samsung give us more colour options and maybe they wont have to win back the loyalty of debunked

note owners

comcry
I Plan to Stick Around

I always go for the Colour options but this time I went with black. I liked the look of the black. All one color. And like you said... Mostly covered anyways. I've also found after a number of these preorders that they seem to get a bigger /better stock of black phones and I would love to get mine on launch day. However I'm a business customer and I waited until day 2 to get off the fence and order.
angelop
I Plan to Stick Around

Capture.PNG

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

You know how it works with business reservations / pre orders. They may take a while after to get it.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @angelop

I would go with Black to be honest unless u want to wait and see if they will release the other colors which then u miss out on the bonus items.
wpd1
I Plan to Stick Around

Simply amazing how long it takes Samsung Canada to put together a $50 Samsung store credit for those impacted from the Note 7 debacle........ But really, how long does it take to figure it out ? Why does it seem like Samsung Canada was caught off guard by Samsung USA with the Note 8 price reduction ? Just like the Note 7 issues, Samsung Canada was sleeping at the wheel throughout.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

Yeah it seems Samsung Canada doesn't really know what they are doing anymore and rushing or taking their time.
wpd1
I Plan to Stick Around

Really, I have this image in my mind of Samsung Canada being the black sheep of the Samsung family. Nobody talks to them, cares about them or relies on them. Just gives them a poke every now and then to make sure they're alive. They're pretty much zombies, with most of them being used as extras in The Walking Dead.