Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

I call the store the day before and show up morning of launch even if I know they don't have the device there yet just so they don't forget about me lol for Note 7 I picked up after work and the Rogers system was down so they couldn't process the transaction I had to go back on the Sat morning, that sucked.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'll just wait for shipping email for now. Fingers crossed that I'll get at least one of the emails tomorrow night.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @5five5

I hope so too! Hope everyone gets it in Friday! 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JeromeM

Usually it's like that with most Samsung and Apple launches lol.
I've Been Here Awhile

Newbie here, I just ordered this on the "smart tab" and having it delivered to home (have no clue when it's arriving). What's the difference between the "Smart Tab" and "No Tab"?.  I intended to buy the phone outright but I saved a couple hundred going with the smart tab but I'm just curious what the purpose of having two different plans at the same monthly rate?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Aloog

Here you go! 🙂

- Smart Tab (Formerly Smart Picks): Save $10/mo on your monthly plan with a greater upfront phone payment. Examples include the $0 iPhone 5c on contract.

- No Tab (Formerly BYOD): Save $20/mo on your monthly plan when you bring your own phone or buy it outright.
I've Been Here Awhile

They're both $65 (at least from what I'm seeing) a month for the 500MB plan.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Aloog

I would call into Rogers and speak to them at this point.
I Plan to Stick Around

My status still didn't change from open place in line (52) dosnt change too I'm getting worried now. I ordered on 27th.
I've Been Here Awhile

It looks as if this is a New Brunswick only option. I opted for the Smart Tab with 500MB which turns out to have the same monthly costs as the No Tab. I did call them when I ordered the phone and chose all my options over the phone.