Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hi Guys,

How much do you think the phone will drop in price by Christmas for Premium and Premium + plans?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @NoteUser

No one has the accurate pricing to be honest. It can drop to any price that Rogers decides to drop it too.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Quick update regarding the bonus pre-order gifts:

Received the phone on Sept. 20 and logged into the Samsung site using the new phone to complete the pre-order registration on the same day.

I got my bonus items yesterday (Oct. 11th). No email notification, just a UPS sticker on my front door informing me that I could pick up my package from a UPS Access Point location.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @CantelATT

Sometimes UPS doesn't send out a email notification when it's being shipped but it's rare when that happens sadly.

Glad to see you got them! Enjoy!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

I just got this from Samsung Canada via email. Very weird but yeah.

"D, you are eligible to receive the Samsung Galaxy Note8 Upgrade Offer*. Purchase the all-new Galaxy Note8 between October 17 – November 9, 2017 and you can register for a $200 Samsung Canada Prepaid Mastercard®**.

How to register for a $200 Prepaid Mastercard:

Purchase your Galaxy Note8 from a Samsung Experience Store, Samsung.com/ca, participating Canadian carrier or Canadian Samsung authorized national retailer between October 17 – November 9, 2017.

Register for the Samsung Galaxy Note8 Upgrade Offer at www.noteupgrade.ca between October 17 – November 9, 2017 with the exact email address that is used in this email and your unique offer code: 6AC2058B. Proof of purchase is required. Unique offer codes are not transferable and can only be used once by the intended recipient of this email.

Once your registration is validated, the fulfillment process will take 6-8 weeks to complete"
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

More information. This is the promotion for us. This is sad honestly. Samsung Canada waited this long for just this? Meanwhile u in the US u get $400 off from the device.

" Eligible Note users can register here for a $200 Samsung Canada Prepaid Mastercard when upgrading to the all-new Samsung Galaxy Note8, beginning today until Nov 9, 2017 at 11:59 pm EST.

Qualifying owners of all active Note devices including current Note8 and former Note7 owners will be eligible for this Upgrade Offer. Additional qualifying criteria requires that prior to Oct 17, 2017 owners have registered a previous Note device with Samsung, created a Samsung Account and selected ‘opt-in’ to receive promotional communications. Former Note7 owners will be given until the Nov 9, 2017 deadline to meet these qualifying conditions.

For Note8 Upgrade Offer full terms and conditions see link below.

To start the registration process please enter your Note8 purchase date from receipt and follow the prompts through completion. Customers experiencing registration difficulties should call 1-844-628-7924."

https://www.noteupgrade.ca/#/home
I Plan to Stick Around

Very sad. If you already bought it then you're out of luck
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Japetto

Nope you aren't. You still qualify. However this isn't just for the just us Note 7 users. It's for everyone.

" Qualifying owners of all active Note devices including current Note8 and former Note7 owners will be eligible for this Upgrade Offer. Additional qualifying criteria requires that prior to Oct 17, 2017 owners have registered a previous Note device with Samsung, created a Samsung Account and selected ‘opt-in’ to receive promotional communications. Former Note7 owners will be given until the Nov 9, 2017 deadline to meet these qualifying conditions."
I Plan to Stick Around

Just tried. Keep getting message my IMEI is invalid. It's on my phone and Samsung account. How is it wrong.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Japetto

Everyone is getting that as posted by many users on Mobilesyrup. It seems to be a issue with the site.