Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Update, got my Note !!

Rogers could'nt really explain the screw up in regards to there cue system ect... but all finishes well !!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Bendito

Yay!!! Enjoy! 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Got shipping confirmation for the free charger & SD card. I'll have it Monday.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Japetto

Good to see they are shipping them that quick! Hopefully everyone else who got the phone and signed in, will get it within next week!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

still no word from Samsung

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kavkaz

Nope. So this makes it easier for everything to move on to another manufacturer for another device. It's a huge slap to the face of every Canadian that believe them when they announced it.

Again this is my last Samsung device. Not only because of this, but because of the bad customer service I received with my S2 smartwatch, S8+ breaking 4 times ( Yes u see 4 times. First time the phone came dented inside the box. 2) The battery was not charging / keeping up. 3) the screen started going pink without the software update that came out. 4) I had to get another one due to faulty microphone. 3 brand new ones and 1 refurbished.)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Any note 7 redemption news yet??

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It just doesn't make any sense though. To publicly promise something and blatantly not deliver. Well, I guess the door isn't closed on it yet but every other Country delivered on the promise before the phone was released. Samsung Canada is the only division that continues to say " we will announce the offer soon ". What the heck could be going on for Canada to still be waiting ? It just doesn't make any real sense, or business sense. Honestly, I don't think Canada is big enough ( in sales volume ) to generate this much complications to figure out the offer.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @angelop

No not yet.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

To be honest Samsung Canada never liked Canada and we have seen it with the poor planning of the issues with the Note 7, all the fake promises, customer service, even their reps that deal with store directly aren't interested and just do it to get paid.

This is something maybe the media should get involved and have them look into it. This way Samsung Canada has to explain and deliver.

Again this is a slap to the faces that believed this. It's not Rogers fault either and I feel bad we are posting all this on here.