Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Hello @JeromeM

Glad to see that! Some may not get the email so to everyone don't be alarmed. It will take some time to get it and in some rare cases it won't email but ship u a email for shipping!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm from Montréal pre-ordered the phone around the 3rd of September, according to the cue list email thingy im #43 out of #258.

Spoke with Rogers this morning and they tell me that Samsung hasnt shipped out the batch of phones to them yet...

Is this normal ?? Have some of you from the Montreal area received your new Note8 ??

Thank you and good day.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Bendito

That is correct. Montreal does indeed have a warehouse and it could have been they did not get any but does not make sense as it should have.

Have you checked if a store in Montreal has one?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Aw lucky! I've been waiting for my blue Note 8 and Rogers says they are waiting for it to restock. I really want this phone so bad! I hate that other people I know have their black one but I am still waiting for my blue one
😔👎
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Really? Do u have your phone set to the highest resolution? What colour did you get
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I know I was #43. Then some error code was In my profile and I got skipped in the shipment. Now they say there is no stock and they need to restock. Arghhhh
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @TheEnergist

Yeah that error code sometimes is a problem but it happens.

Samsung should ship them more devices this week i hope.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I preordered mine one sept 1st. On friday night sept 15th rogers emailed me saying it shipped the phone and its on its way the the rogers plus store. It's Thursday and still no call from the store. How long does it take? I know some stores in my area have it in stock but didnt want to loose the preorder gifts and I don't think I can cancel my preorder at this stage. Thanks.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Migos

You won't lose your pre orders. As explained before on here that you can walk into any store and pick it up. As long as you log into the Note 8 with your Samsung account before the due date, u will get the pre orders. Samsung doesn't know which IMEI or Serial number was sent out as a pre order. Only from their pre orders ( Samsung website) knows. My girlfriend walked in and got the S8+ and got the pre orders without pre ordering the device. She just registered before hand in the Samsung website.

I would call the store and see what's going on. They may have by mistakely put it aside and forgot to call.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ok thanks for the info. I will call the store today and see what they say. If not I'll just go ahead and pick it up at a different store. Thanks again for your help.