Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Reservation numbers / Questions!

Business customer.

Pre ordered (Pre-order number# top five/255 - Deep Sea Blue) on Aug. 23, 2017. Status changed to in 'In Progress' on Sept. 15.

Status changed to 'Finalizing' on Sept. 19th, 2017

Got my tracking number today! YAY!!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @CantelATT

YAY! Glad to hear!! Smiley Happy
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks @Meowmix. The wait seemed like an eternity, but reading your first post in relation to Business customers allowed me to exercise patience! Smiley Very Happy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @CantelATT

Glad to hear! Yes the wait is long and painful but it was worth it! Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

Had a chat with Samsung Canada Cust Serv yesterday. It's obvious that they are as frustrated as we are with the continued delays in announcing the Note 7 offer. They were reading from the script for the first couple of weeks but that has recently changed;

Samsung Rep, "I can understand, we are also waiting to hear about the promotion to assist you in this regard, but as of now, we do not have any official information."

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

I would just give up and move along. Honestly this is a huge slap to anyone that bought their " we are offering a deal to the ones who had the Note 7 for the note 8". It seems Samsung Canada doesn't really care. So why should I? Next year my money won't be going to a Samsung device. That's for sure. They shouldn't say anything or make promises if they can't deliver.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So I finally got my note and was just wondering which screen protector to get. Thanks you.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Artem_alf

To be honest with you, most screen protectors won't stick on the glass because the glass is curved and most if not all glass ones will start to come off within weeks or a month and start doing a glare affect.

Check out the plastic ones if u want.
I Plan to Stick Around

From what I can tell, WhiteStone Dome is the best, but NOT cheap.

I have a Amova Tempered Glass from Amazon, fits with case however screen isn't as responsive as without the protector. I do feel a lot safer with it on though.

I Plan to Stick Around

Got email from Samsung about the Promo Smiley Happy

"We’re now processing your bonus Samsung Wireless Charger Convertible plus Samsung 128GB MicroSD Card redemption.* We’ll email you a shipping confirmation as soon as we’re done processing your bonus redemption. Shipment of your bonus is expected to take 6 to 8 weeks."